COOL SQUAD TEAM - Index Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

====> SANS DONATION <====
==> NOUS DISPARAISSONS <==

Hey Mr Ko0l :) Paypal

Sondage

Pour être "V.I.P" (ne plus avoir de téléchargement via le serveur) et continuer l'aventure sereinement une participation de 10 € par an est demandée , qu'en pensez-vous ?

Hey Mr Ko0l :) I_vote_lcap89%Hey Mr Ko0l :) I_vote_rcap 89% [ 8 ]
Hey Mr Ko0l :) I_vote_lcap11%Hey Mr Ko0l :) I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]

Total des votes : 9

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Hey Mr Ko0l :)

2 participants

Hey Mr Ko0l :) Empty Hey Mr Ko0l :)

Message par {WeB}*GANG$TA* Lun 8 Déc - 0:10

Hi K0ol bro, Dogster and me have dropped by to take a look at the HDET texture pack you were talking about on our website. We're downloading it now and we'll let you know how we get on with it armed .
{WeB}*GANG$TA*
{WeB}*GANG$TA*

http://webclan.freeforums.org/index.php

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hey Mr Ko0l :) Empty Re: Hey Mr Ko0l :)

Message par CS|KOOL Lun 8 Déc - 3:10

Hi "G" and "DOG",

NP bro , you know you are welcome if you need help or something else , don't hesitate to ask Smile

Keep in mind it is our own "Pack of HD textures" , i just say our "own" because it is optimized for our server...with our "MOD" and our files.

Hey Mr Ko0l :) Cs_hd_old_tv

I have made our own "Pack of HD textures" in 1st for adjusting/fixing some textures who looked dark , ugly and hazy...

and for dodging the doubles => for being totally synchronized with our "MOD" and with our files...

and the useless textures have been removed too.

Also note that our own "Pack of HD textures" is lighter than the original "HDET"...

I prefer to warn you...i think you will meet some problems and some missed textures on your server even if "ETPUB" and "SILENT" are bro Smile

Then i guess you will have some work     investigation for adapting to your server  Réfléchir, penser  .

Ok on ours there is none missed textures Prier but it is a long process  tire cheveux  for me because our server runs more than 100 maps...  pc  

I hope you have enjoyed our link in fast download Smile
CS|KOOL
CS|KOOL
Admin

https://coolsquad.forumgaming.fr

Revenir en haut Aller en bas